Tuesday, February 18, 2014

SKITTLES LOVES HER BOX OF CHOCOLATES!


Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day! 

Well it sure is nice to be spoiled on a delicious day such as Valentines Day! What a treat to receive a box of chocolates delivered to your door as a lovely way to say thank you from her dear Mom! I hope she won't mind that Skittles and I are diving into these chocolates right away. And promising you that Skittles will survive her chocolate comatose by the time she goes back home! Oh, and I will definitely make sure she brushes those little teefs of hers too! She has the cutest little teefs I have ever seen on a GBaby. Thanks so much Amy for the lovely and wonderful surprise and I can't thank you enough again for your thoughtfulness! Hugs and Luvz from Skittles and me….
{photography by: andie from little ditzies}

No comments:

Post a Comment