Monday, April 21, 2014

TRES TRES JOLIE!




JOLIE COULDN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!
She has sent me to the moon and back! As luck would have it , and the story tells, this girl was truly meant to be mine. I knew the moment I saw her that there was kindred soul and we were destined to be! I am so grateful to have this lovely girl be the latest to join my growing family! She is a tad bit shy about her ears but I am sure that Momma will tell her that those ears are something to be proud about and she will be showing them off in no time! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Magalie of TaraDolls! I love my girl to the moon and back! 

Photography by: andie from Little Ditzies
Custom by: TaraDolls Pink 
Dress by: Squeaky Monkey 
Hat by: Cangaway
Andie's Boots by: DakawaiiDolls 
{Naoko and I collaborated together on these amazing boots so she named them after me! YAY! Love them Naoko!}

No comments:

Post a Comment