Monday, April 7, 2014

JOLIE! MY PRETTY JOLIE!

My darling Jolie arrived the other day and I couldn't be more excited to have this exquisite girl made from the very talented customizer Magalie from TaraDolls join the family. As some of you know, Magalie's orphans are quite whimsical and extraordinary. At the moment,  Jolie is a bit bashful of her larger than normal ears but we shall soon be showing those off in no time! It was actually those ears that won my heart and her adorable rosy face that had me turning in my sleep! Gawd…and those kid mohairs were the icing on the cake! 

Anyway, I am grateful that her auction was in my favor  for it was the girl that picked her mum and not the other way around! ;-)

You shall this sweet girl often and because of those rather large ears, Little Ditzies must think of new and different patterns for hats! I am afraid that this little girl won't be wearing our usual gnomes but I think Little Ditzies is going to have a great time to invent something new for our dolly wardrobes soon! 


{photography by: andie from lithe ditzies}

No comments:

Post a Comment